Photo-Originale, a gallery fully dedicated to the contemporary photographic creation
Since its inception in 2005, Photo-Originale has three objectives:
- invite people to discover the diversity of contemporary photography
- promote and develop the works of young artists, whose talent have to be seen and recognised
- offer original prints at affordable price
We promote our artists through exhibitions in our gallery located in the heart of Paris, close to the Louvre.
Thanks to our permanent exhibition, this is a long-term cooperation with artists, with a real work of promoting and monitoring.
We offer to the public the opportunity to meet the artists at our openings.
Why Photo-originale is a great success with collectors and art lovers ?
- are limited to 30 copies only, all size and mounts included
- are numbered and signed by the artist
- are made by the photoghrapher or under his control by a professional photo lab.
- are not "standardized", photographers choose paper print and support that best match with their artistic sensitivity.
An concept, wich combines both the desire to get art photography, numbered and signed, at exclusive edition, and that get it at affordable price
All prints featured on our website have the status of artwork
In France, tax regulations considered works of art: the photograph taken by the artist printed by himself or under his supervision, signed, numbered and limited to 30 copies, all sizes and mounts (Article 98 A of Annex III of the French Code General Code Tax Code)
Photography are rigorously selected and are offered exclusively at the gallery Photo-Originale